OK, got a reply from the fellow I sent the CS to:

-----------------------------

Hi Marshal:

It seems to be about the same.  The CS appears to retard it a bit but
does not eliminate it.  This stuff is pretty tough!

Part of the reason for this may be that the CS is killing the microbes
that the organism is farming for what ever purpose,  but is not killing
the actual
nematomorph itself since it is a higher life form than a simple
bacteria.   Not really sure but thats my guess.

-Cliff

Marshall