From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 7:08 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Morgellons. Has anybody heard of it.Will CS
help ?

OK, got a reply from the fellow I sent the CS to:

-----------------------------

Hi Marshal:

It seems to be about the same.  The CS appears to retard it
a bit but
does not eliminate it.  This stuff is pretty tough!

Part of the reason for this may be that the CS is killing
the microbes
that the organism is farming for what ever purpose,  but is
not killing
the actual
nematomorph itself since it is a higher life form than a
simple
bacteria.   Not really sure but thats my guess.

-Cliff

Marshall

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.