You can make your own Cool Cayenne by adding 1 part
peppermint or ginger to 1 part Cayenne.

Cayenne especially in capsules (which Schulze said were
worthless) may irritate the stomach so a common combination
was adding peppermint or ginger which abate stomach
distress. Cayenne's only side effects are nausea and
vomiting

The way that you build tolerance to cayenne is to start with
a 1/4 teaspoon cayenne in water 3x a day, next day 1/2
teaspoon of cayenne, and so on until you are up to 1
teaspoon of cayenne in water 3x a day, with meals. If you
are sensitive to cayenne, just take it slower, 2 days at 1/4
teaspoon, and so on. If I feel some nausea coming on, I just
take a little ginger or peppermint as an antidote and that
stops it.

Still think combining Cayenne and CS would be a good idea.

Ed Kasper LAc. Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Santa Cruz, CA.