To:                     "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
Subject:                Re: Simple ingredient question...
From:                   "Whats Cooking" <whatscook...@tabasco.com>
Date sent:              Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:33:25 -0500

Thank you for your email of recent date. No, TABASCO(R) Peppers are Capsicum frutescens, TABASCO(R) variety. Cayenne peppers are Capsicum annum. Thank you for your interest in our company and our products.

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> 08/31/2006 07:59 AM

To: whatscook...@tabasco.com

Subject: Simple ingredient question...

Are the peppers you use a variety of cayenne, or some other pepper
entirely?

Be well,

Mike D.