Have her try 25,000 IU of natural fish oil Vitamin A, and 800 IU of natural
Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E. Make sure it isn`t tocopheryl, with a "y",`cause
that is artificial. (Thanks to folks on this list I learned about that, and
so I went and got the good stuff  for myself!!)
These vitamins make the blood vessels stretchy, thus easing the headaches,
which are initiated by the hormones and their imbalance at this time of
life. My daughter got them at menarche, age 13, and the docs wanted to give
her a bunch of medications, whereas the lady at a healthfood store said to
try the vitamins. They worked!!
Marshalee