A few of our trial subjects are smoking a lot less after taking a
herb, salvia divinorum, once or twice a week. It's also working
on alcohol, heroin, cocaine and crystal meth addiction.

This is a non-addictive approach that happens to fill the exact
receptor sites that cause addiction. It's also an analgesic and
it can be used for eating disorders and a few other purposes. I
have the scientific detail posted on my site; Gooogle: salvia
kappa opioid references

Duncan Crow