From: Duncan Crow [mailto:duncanc...@shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:54 AM
To: Ian Roe; silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cigarette addiction

The herb salvia divinorum is being used occasionally, once or twice a
week, to reduce the need for nicotine and other addicting substances.
It's scientifically proven and Big Pharma is actively developing
analogues for the active ingredient.

Duncan
http://members.shaw.ca/duncancrow/salvia_kappa_opioid.html

On 22 Sep 2006 at 0:14, Ian Roe wrote:

> I missed the orginal post but I want to point out here that tobacco
> addictiction is 4 1/2 times harder to get out of than heroin
addiction.