Hi,

Why of course.  They watch what is going on and if they smell money, the
'whatever' becomes a Class 4 drug, then it comes on the market under another
name.

Lunesta is a prime example.  It is tweaked (twisted).

Rozerem is another.  It is tweaked melatonin.  The twisted natural product
now carries side effects.

Do they care what we think?  Not a bit.

Jean