Hi Jan
Hers a few sites that are good.

http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html

http://www.silvermedicine.org/

http://silver-lightning.com/research.html

Thanks for the info on leaky gut

Sam L.

On 12/16/06, havaban...@aol.com <havaban...@aol.com> wrote:

  In a message dated 12/15/2006 10:41:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com writes:

> Look into this stuff. Its a probiotic.Somebody on
> one
> of the CUREZONE forums was bragging about it getting
> his digestive system in line.On the website they
> also
> talk about it helping sinus problems.I'm going to
> try
> it after i get thru the holidays.

 I'm trying to catch on to the talk about silver but think I need to find
a real basic website or book about it so that I can understand what's being
said here. While I don't understand silver, I do know about probiotics. All
of a sudden I couldn't eat several foods without terrible itching and my
doctor at the time was one who was up on alternative medicine. She found a
lab that would test to see if I had leaky gut and the results came back that
I did. She said she didn't know very much about it and to get on the web and
do my homework, so that's what I did. I joined different groups and most of
the people on them were peddling their own products, but in between that I
learned a lot over the course of 4 years.
Here's a free and simple test you can do that will check your gut. First
thing in the morning before you do anything or put anything in your mouth,
spit into a clear glass of water. Let it sit and watch to see what it does.
If you get legs coming down from it, you could greatly benefit from a
probiotic. I took up to 10 billion a day which was 5 pills. You also have to
stop feeding the problem with sugars and food that turn into sugar in your
body. There are several good probiotics on the market but the only name I
can remember at the moment is NOW. It's rated in the top 5 and it's
something like 6.00 in a health food store. Even my grocery chain carries
it and it's in the refrigerator section.
You can find a lot of fancy websites with probiotics for sale and they all
claim to be the best and are amazingly expensive. Those were the ones that
the people on the lists I joined had no success with so I never tried them.
Leaky gut is basically an overgrowth of yeast in the gut so don't add any
yeast to your diet and no sugars. Remember that antibiotics kill both good
and bad bacteria and if you take them you'll probably need to take the
probiotics again. I'm to the point where I'm just staying on them since they
can't hurt you. I stopped taking the NOW probiotic because it has a milk
form in it and I'm too lazy to get up and go look at the other brand that
I'm taking. It's a bit more expensive at 10.00 a bottle, but that's for
100 pills. They don't work as well as the other did but you do what you can.
Oh..and I have sinus problems and probiotics didn't help that. They may help
others, but didn't work for me, but that wasn't my reason for taking them
and I hadn't heard claims that they could help your sinuses until I read
your email.
Can someone lead me to a basic beginner's crash course on silver so I can
catch up to you guys?
Jan Smith
Bandit, Lightning, and Ellie <http://jashavanese.com/>
www.jashavanese.com