It's more or less a dead language, unless you are in a very specific environment. So no, most likely it is not worth learning, if you are thinking that you might work with it.

Compared to C? Well, it is similar, I'd guess/say.

  Johnny

On 2018-01-28 22:43, khandy21yo wrote:
There is a project on gitnub called BLISS-M. Is it comparable with any version of bliss discussed here?

Never had BLISS on anything until long after it would have been useful. So how does BLISS compare to C as a systems programming language? Is it worth learning at this late date?

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A