Von: Simh [mailto:simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com] Im Auftrag von Zane Healy
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 05:56
An: SIMH <simh@trailing-edge.com>
Betreff: [Simh] DEC Alpha Emulation

I'm in the process of slowly updating my DEC Emulation website, which has been
largely stagnant since 2007.  The first page I'm spending some significant time
on is the DEC Alpha page, as I'm curious to see what the current options are.
In reviewing things, I notice that Alpha emulation was worked on at some point
for SIMH (probably around 2006).  What is the current state of that work?  I
had a quick google, and the most popular hit seems to be mirrored copies of my
site.

http://www.avanthar.com/healyzh/decemulation/Alpha.html

Thanks,
Zane