Thanks for the information Dave!  I’m glad to hear it’s still being worked on.
I can well imagine what a pain the firmware is, especially if you’re trying to
support both the SRM and ARC firmware.  I wish I could help.  From my
standpoint, getting SIMH to boot OpenVMS would be a big deal.

Are you working to support a specific platform?  I’m curious since not every
system supports SRM or ARC, and many of the PCI boards were only supported by
Windows NT.

Would you like me to put a note on the webpage for anyone interested in helping
to contact you via the SIMH mailing list?

Zane