> On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:01:08 +0000
> Lars Brinkhoff <l...@nocrew.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have started writing an IMP interface as used with the MIT-AI/ML/MC
> > KA10 and KL10 machines.  (MIT-DMS used another interface created by
> > Bob Metcalfe.)  I'm looking to add this to Rich Cornwell's KA10
> > simulator which isn't yet ready to merge into mainline SIMH.
> >
> > I'm hoping that the interface code can be kept separate, and that a
> > generic IMP emulator can be put in its own file.  Are there any other
> > SIMH machines that could benefit from having an IMP attached?
>
> Presumably the Honeywell 516?

​If I remember well there is one "experimental" development on SIMH of one
Honeywell 516 with one IMP interface added.

The key would be, I think (a longshot):

- The development of the connection between every host and *this* IMP.​
- The availability of the NCP in every host attached.

Regards,
Sergio