>That should be done now.  Please confirm you're happy with the result.

  Thanks, I'll pull that down tomorrow and try it.

>distinguish between [CXA16] controller and a CXY08,  ...

  Short answer is that I don't know, but the RSX SYSGEN (for example) allows
you to specify the number of lines per controller independently of the
controller type.  So for the CXA16 you'd just tell it that you had a DHU or DHV
(depending on how you set the switch on the CXA16 card) with 16 lines per
controller.  For the CXY08 you'd do the same thing, but 8 lines per control.
It doesn't need to know the actual hardware configuration.

Bob