Hi,

I am looking at XX-5523 - Voicemail: User portal should include a player to
play voicemail's [1]. One of the players we are looking at is soundmanager2
[2], which seems to fit the bill, except for one problem - it expects the media
to be encoded in mp3. It looks like the voicemail server encodes it in WAV
right now, so would it be possible to switch that over to mp3? Also, Damian
pointed out that there are some nasty patent restrictions on mp3, so I am not
sure whether we want to be using that at all.

Thanks,

Arjun

[1] http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-5523
[2] http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2