Yes, hunt groups need a workover and it is a welcome change. The same
concept might ultimately apply to call parking but there are other methods
besides a b2b service to tackle that. Conceptually, a B2BUA (as a hunt
group service) is more ideal than what we have now and I for one will help
as I can when it comes time to focus on it.

Please post the relevant JIRA stuff so we can track it and assist when the
time comes!