Brian,

 I am a but swamped at the moment and the holiday season is nearby ;-). There
are tools that convert from sourceforge to github:
   * https://github.com/nirvdrum/svn2git#readme

 What is the plan:
   * convert systemimager svn (all) to github. We have a lot of versions, tags
and branches
   * Where will SALI fit in. There are  a lot of changes in the SALI release.
Do we replace the kernelinitrd build process? In SALI  we also replaced the
system imager server software.

regards

--
Bas van der Vlies