El dom., 2 jun. 2019 a las 12:21, Brett Neumeier escribió:

> FWIW, I compiled and ran your test program; the program output concludes with:
>
> name: ec2user members: (errno = Invalid argument)
> End of file or error (errno = Success)
> errno = Success

Huh. So it looks like I've got a combination of upstream and
Gentoo-specific. Lucky me :(

> With glibc 2.29 and branch updates through 2019-05-03,

In the chance that there might have been a regression that has been
fixed at least for endgrent(3) in some of those commits, I'm going to
have a look then, and also check what Void does. If I find nothing,
then next stop for me is Gentoo's bug tracker, I guess.

Many thanks to you and Casper for the testing.
G.