I have done so, but the problem still persists.

Regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Tel:

(H) +27 (0) 35 550 0703

(M) +27 (0) 84 903 9899

Skype:  brandt.steenkamp007

MSN/Windows Live messenger:  brandt.86 at live.com
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Doug Lee" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Text confusing jaws in conversations list.


> Make sure you've turned off help tips etc. in Options on the Alerts
> and Messages page.
>
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 12:34:53PM +0200, brandt wrote:
> Hi there folks.
>
> I have found a bunch of help text in the skype conversations list that I 
> just cannot get rid of, no matter what I do.
> I have skype in compact view, have unchecked "help and skype tips" and 
> "promotions" in "alerts and messages," but no go.
>
> What do I try next except for going back to 3.8.
>
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brandt Steenkamp
>
> Tel:
>
> (H) +27 (0) 35 550 0703
>
> (M) +27 (0) 84 903 9899
>
> Skype:  brandt.steenkamp007
>
> MSN/Windows Live messenger:  brandt.86 at live.com
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
> -- 
> Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
> SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com 
> http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
> In laughter, love is found; but in tears, it is forged.  (12/09/01)
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to