I'm having That problem installing the scripts on jaws 7.10, but, sorry for contradictting you, but they work good with jaws 6.20. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <[email protected]> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com> Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:38 PM Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with jaws 7
> I'm not sure what's up with the "not selected" on every contact, but I > do know the scripts currently don't install correctly into JAWS 7.0 > and older, not sure about 7.1. This will be fixed in my next release. > I don't think that's the problem you're having though. > > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 02:11:02PM +0100, Gianluca Apollaro wrote: >> Thank you Doug Lee for your explanation. >> I have another question. Using jaws 7.10 your scripts don't work >> properly. In the contactList it says not selected on every contact. Is >> there a way to solve this out? >> Thanks again. >> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl at dlee.org> >> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com> >> Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:12 PM >> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Text confusing jaws in conversations list. >> >> >>> Short answer: The text of the systray alerts is no longer available >>> to us. Skype is working on this I believe. >>> >>> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:48:49PM +0100, Gianluca Apollaro wrote: >>>> Hi everyone, >>>> I'm using skype for and I want to thank Doug Lee for these scripts, >>>> then >>>> I want to ask: why doesn't skypeWatch work properly with Skype 4? >>>> Best regards, >>>> LeoWyatt >>>> >>>> >>>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for >>>> the latest version of skype go to >>>> http://www.dlee.org/skype >>>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to >>>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html >>>> thanks and have a wonderful day. >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Skypeenglish mailing list >>>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com >>>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com >>> >>> -- >>> Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org >>> SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com >>> http://www.ssbbartgroup.com >>> "The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to >>> do >>> what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with >>> them while they do it."--Theodore Roosevelt >>> >>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for >>> the latest version of skype go to >>> http://www.dlee.org/skype >>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to >>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html >>> thanks and have a wonderful day. >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Skypeenglish mailing list >>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com >>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com >>> >>> >>> __________ Informazione NOD32 3850 (20090213) __________ >>> >>> Questo messaggio ? stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32 >>> http://www.nod32.it >>> >>> >> >> >> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the >> latest version of skype go to >> http://www.dlee.org/skype >> To access tutorials and other goodies go to >> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html >> thanks and have a wonderful day. >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Skypeenglish mailing list >> Skypeenglish at emissives.com >> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com > > -- > Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org > SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com > http://www.ssbbartgroup.com > "I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in neighbor > and weigh, except for when weird foreign concierges seize neither > leisure nor science from the height of society." > > Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the > latest version of skype go to > http://www.dlee.org/skype > To access tutorials and other goodies go to > http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html > thanks and have a wonderful day. > > > _______________________________________________ > Skypeenglish mailing list > Skypeenglish at emissives.com > http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com > > > __________ Informazione NOD32 3853 (20090214) __________ > > Questo messaggio ? stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32 > http://www.nod32.it > >
