Dear Doug and all,
I have the scripts installed in both jaws seven and jaws nine. Here is what 
happens.
In jaws seven , the scripts call all the contacts unselected. If you have a 
conversation with one of them, the unselected prompt disappears from this 
contact only.
In jaws nine, nothing special is said before the contacts name, untill you have 
a conversation with one of them. Then this contact only is labelled as selected.
Cheeres,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chrissy 
  To: screen access software with skype 
  Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with jaws 7



  I am running 7.10 on my pc and the scripts seem to be working fine. have you 
  recompiled all correctly?
  regards
  chrissy

  ...
  I'm working on a dream
  Though sometimes it feels so far away
  I'm working on a dream
  And i know it will be mine someday
  ...

  > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 02:11:02PM +0100, Gianluca Apollaro wrote:
  >> Thank you Doug Lee for your explanation.
  >> I have another question. Using jaws 7.10 your scripts don't work
  >> properly. In the contactList it says not selected on every contact. Is
  >> there a way to solve this out?


  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to