I am not sure which revision I have installed right now. my operating system 
language as well as my  jaws version is german.
i double checked my skype stuff right now and contacts and are told as 
online and offline according to their status.
I have to admit though that i basically just use skype to talk via headset. 
for text chats i do prefer windows live which for me is more convinient to 
use with jaws because of the already buit in scripts.
so cannot really say a whole lot about how well the rest of skype works.
regards
chrissy
...

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michele Barbi" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] problem with jaws 7


:
> Then I'm afraid JAWS language is a problem for Skype 4 scripts. Or even 
> operating system language. Did not test revision 40a, but with 4b3b this 
> issue still applied though Doug said this had been fixed.


Reply via email to