What version of scripts and skype are you using?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Sabrina Giles
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:56 PM
To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware.
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Something strange with my scripts

Hi list,
Ok, this is very strange for sure.  Whenever I receive a voicemail on skype,
and go to listen to it, I hear jaws say the person who sent me the voicemail
is typing.  The typing sound won't stop until I actually delete the history.
Is this a script problem or has my computer gone whacky? hahaha Sabrina

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to