I'd say  it is.  I don't use skype for but it sounds good. Thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 2:49 AM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Something strange with my scripts

Doug:
"That is a Skype 4.0 script issue that I don't have a way to fix yet without
disabling the typing sounder notifications for Skype 4."

Barbuz:
But maybe who cannot suffer this bug can disable these options from the JAWS
verbosity settings, at least temporarily when hearing a voicemail untill
that's gone. I think it's a good workaround, isn't it?
Bye! 



---
avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 090319-0, 19/03/2009 Controllato il: 20/03/2009
8.49.18 avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com




Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to