I forgot to mention though... You don't have to delete the voicemail
from history.  The next chat line that shows up will stop the typing
sound.  The problem only occurs when the last thing in the window is a
voicemail.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:31:25PM -0400, Doug Lee wrote:
That is a Skype 4.0 script issue that I don't have a way to fix yet
without disabling the typing sounder notifications for Skype 4.  In a
nutshell, I don't have a way to tell voicemails and typing
notifications apart until Skype gives me a little more MSAA support.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 04:55:43PM -0700, Sabrina Giles wrote:
Hi list,
Ok, this is very strange for sure.  Whenever I receive a voicemail on skype, 
and go to listen to it, I hear jaws say the person who sent me the voicemail is 
typing.  The typing sound won't stop until I actually delete the history.
Is this a script problem or has my computer gone whacky? hahaha
Sabrina

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"If you refuse to be made straight when you are green,
you will not be made straight when you are dry." {African}

-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"Characters live to be noticed. People with character notice how
they live." -- Nancy Moser

Reply via email to