The answer I would give you is to uninstall this program.  At one time, I
wrote scripts  So it   Could be used with jaws. at this time the program
behaved nicely,  And was very stable. unfortunately.  This was several
versions ago. the   Problem with this program is not really with
accessibility. I could probably find all of the buttons and create  scripts
for the new version.  However this program is so unstable and causes such
adverse effects, that the effort involved would hardly be worth it.
Personally  The best solution if you want voicemail from Skype.  Is to
purchase the Skype voicemail. 
I am sorry I do not have a better answer to offer you.  I do hope that this
one was helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Beverly
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:33 PM
To: Skypeenglish at emissives.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Pamela

Hi,

I have installed Pamela and I'm using Skype 3.8 with Windows Vista and Jaws
10.  How do I configure Pamela to work with Skype?  


For some stimulating conversation, come check out my group at

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/everything-adult-talk

If you want to join send a blank e-mail to

everything-adult-talk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com


Beverly

skype:  blackpearl1953
windows messenger:  reeseswife at gmail.com

Call my chat line at 610-404-5919 and press one pound.  
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to