To: <skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:11 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] JAWS Shuts Down When I First Run SoundForge11Pro

Hello!

I have installed SoundForge11Pro and the two accompanying programs that come with it on my Windows 10 computer. When I click on SoundForge11Pro, JAWS is shut down and cannot be restarted until after I run Narrator to regain sound
on the computer; then I can restart JAWS with its shortcut combo of
Alt-CTRL+J; then I can close Narrator; and the program works properly then.
Can anyone explain to me why this occurs so I can fix this problem and use
SoundForge11Properly?  Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with
SoundForge11Pro causing JAWS to shut down or with anyother program doing
this? Come to think of it, this also happened with OtsAvRadio when I first
installed it, but it eventually stopped doing it, but I never discovered
what caused the program to cause this problem with JAWS.  I am using the
latest version of JAWS 18.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled
SoundForge11Pro and all of its components, which installed properly and run
as it should when used, except for the shutting down of JAWS18 initially
when I run it.

Sincerely,

James Robinson

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.