Sorry no, by content tree I meant the part of the repository that is used to store scripts, not the actual content. It can be confusing when everything is content.

So the idea is to put the 404.js right next to the html.js. If I request something.xhtml, 404.js will be excecuted. Similarily put the 500.js right next to the POST.js, if something goes wrong in POST.js, 500.js will be used to render the error.

Lars