Please ignore...

I figured it out.. I purged it all, installed the old one, ignored the
warning that I should remove the old deb install before upgrading, and
then installed over the top. It seemed to work fine..

Night all :)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Michael wrote:

> 
> Well 2 out of 3 Debian 2.2 upgrades is not bad... qmail 1.03 deb package
> has broken on the last machine.. the errors I get after compiling and
> setting up the deb qmail-src package are;
> 
> Apr 10 21:46:05 utopia2 qmail: 955367165.014380 alert: cannot start:
> unable to switch to queue directory
> Apr 10 21:49:17 utopia2 qmail: 955367357.314024 alert: cannot start:
> unable to switch to queue directory
> 
> I give up.. any clues before I throw this hdd out the door.. grr.. so damn
> annoying.. what the hell did those debian maintainers do to the once work
> deb packages for qmail-src.
> 
> Anyways got to get some sleep.. this has bugged me enough. I will call it
> quits for now.
> 
> Hope someone can shed some light..
> 
> Cheers
> Michael
> 
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
> 

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to