Quoting George Georgakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Good luck in your efforts. As an ex-ATO officer (with
many contacts still
> in the organisation), I advise that you're facing an
uphill battle and have
> little chance of success.

So when they send out their Windows CD, and we send it
back saying "I can't read it" often enough, they'll get
the message. Oh, they'll just say "You have to run
Windows", at which point you either tell them to put up
the hardware and software for you (as THEY require
Windows, not you) or you start sending the BAS in long-
hand.

They cannot force you, AFAIK, to send it in
electronically - it's just a convenience thing for them.