On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 07:43:36PM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Daniel Stone wrote:
>
> > * Updates were often sparodic at best - irregular and often partial.
> >   Packages and the packages themselves were often out of sync until the
> >   next update.
>
> in any particular area ? e.g dist, pool..

In the pool, since stable doesn't really change that much. ;)

But seriously folks, it was in the pool, not in dists. I haven't looked
in dists for ages.

> > * Updates often took *ages* to happen - I don't know where it pulled
> >   from, but it can't have been somewhere fast. (saens? auric?).
>
> hmm. was this in the past, upto the present ? "always" ?

I've been using Debian for around 2 years, and I stopped using AARNet
about 6 months ago, when I first became aware of Planetmirror ... do the
maths.

--
Daniel Stone                                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<bod> ooh looky, german spam...  that's new