> the best one to use is Mandrake, 1. Its Free, 2. Its Easy.Could you
> please confirm what software I should be using and who may be able to
> help set it up.

Personally, I'd rather recommend something like Slackware 8.1 + Webmin

Things like Mandrake/RedHat, whilst visually simple to start out with, tend to make
things a little more complex when problems arise [imho].  Using something like
Slackware means that you do not have any exterior scripts to intefere with matters
when you're trying to solve issues.

Of course, beyond the Distro, you also have to wonder/think about which MTA to use.  A
lot of people from every camp are going to tell you that their choice is best ;-)

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels    http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems    Internet Development