I am really most concerned about all the side effects of filtering that we are yet to uncover.

For example:

If I hosted on a dynamic IP, although I have been assured that it is unlikely, how would I deal with the event that my IP has been blocked to other users? Could the federal government consider not blocking domestic addresses and actually enforce Australian law on our own turf? What if I ran a VPN on port 80? How do I even know that I'm on the blocked list?

What about lesser known sites such as the Internet WayBack machine? Would any objectionable material result in a blanket ban?

Robbie