slurmdbd and slurmctrld are on the same machine...

   sacctmgr list clusters format=cluster,controlhost,controlport
      Cluster      ControlHost     ControlPort
   imageproc+       127.0.0.1         6817

   Its still beta stage for testing, so I have one machine for slurmdbd
   and slurmctrld, and a server which runs slurmd
   on both machines pbis-open is installed and I can login via ssh using
   ad login name