Thanks for the replies - sales contacted. Also, I was reminded the
container summit in Seattle is next week, so hopefully I'll get to meet
with some of you. (I don't know I'll have any decent questions to ask or
much to contribute, but I'll be there... ;)

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Brian Bennett <>

RSS Feed:
Modify Your Subscription: