Josh!

Am 03.04.2017 17:43, schrieb Josh Wilsdon:
Could you tell me which platform version (uname -v) you're using?

   # uname -v
   joyent_20160818T234814Z

Also: when this happens are you seeing a lot of zoneevent children
from vmadmd?

Not sure if they were children, but I saw about 30 or so processes

   /usr/vm/sbin/zoneevent

when issuing ps -defa|grep zoneeve. After the restart there is only
one such process now.  On the node there are about 100 VMs.

If so, and assuming you're running a recent platform,
could you gcore the vmadmd process before restarting next time and
upload the core somewhere that I can take a look at it?

Thanks for the advice, I've put a post-it on my monitor.

Kind Regards,
Stefan