Gareth,

Doing the entire zones pool is probably superfluous. Really, the only important
data is the contents of /opt/custom, /usbkey/config and the individual zone
datasets (including origin images). Copying the entire zones zpool will
duplicate things like /var, which will have duplicate mount points off of / and
cause conflicts when the pool imports.

--
Brian Bennett
Systems Engineer, Cloud Operations