Try deleting the backup from your home folder > Library > Application Support >
MobileSync > Backups. Then create a new backup in iTunes.

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.