-----Original Message-----
From: Pete McNeil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LW> I have seen a fairly substantial increase on false positives today.�
LW> I have submitted several FPs to the false@ address.� Has there been
LW> a big change in the core rulebase today?� I wouldn't think that
LW> upgrading to the new code this morning would cause this, would it?

> No, the upgrade should not have this effect.
It appears that a number of secondary services we reference have had
problems recently such as SORBS and SURBL. I've been pushing false
processing to mitigate the problems quickly, we are adjusting our tuning
parameters for candidate generation, and will continue to monitor conditions
closely.

Thanks for the quick updates Pete, I've already received my rulebase
updates.  As always, your quick support is very much appreciated!

Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical Solutions
USA, Inc. and are intended only for the addressee(s). 
The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you

This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information and 
(un)subscription instructions go to 
http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/Help.html

Reply via email to