On Friday, October 14, 2005, 10:59:05 AM, Chuck wrote:

CS> We are seeing a lot of the drug spam getting through.  Anyway that sniffer
CS> could start catching these.  And yes I am forwarding them all.

There are a number of new campaigns launched today with some heavy
bandwidth behind them. We have rules in place for most (if not all) of
the new stuff, however there is a delay before these rules might get
to you - during that window some of these will get through.

Over the past few months we have increased the rate at which we send
out updates - nearly cutting the time in half. Updates are now sent
every 180 minutes or so. We are also working on the next version which
will allow for nearly instantaneous updates.

In the mean time we will continue to work on speeding things up as
much as we can.

Hope this helps,