From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Computer House Support
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:15 AM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Declude header not modified correctly

Dear Sniffer Folks,

As I mentioned in a previous post, we have been very happy with the response from Declude Tech Support.

Feel free to use this E-mail address if you need help:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linda has been very good at responding, and she has given permission for me to post her address here.

Michael Stein
Computer House