Hi,

Ok, downloaded Alligate trial, installed in on a 2012 R2 server.
Made a local dns "server" (resolver) on the machine but I am not sure if I need
it now that we can use the Google dns server by default.

How do I hook up Sniffer? I used to have Declude (and IMail) and had Sniffer
connected that way, I now need to connect sniffer into Alligate.
I cannot find anything in the Alligate Docs I downloaded.

p.s. It seems there is still some support for Alligate, I noticed a recent
update in the "Alligate V3 updates" zip file. But everything else seems to
point to 2014 as the last time something was actively done.
Even the documentation lists nothing after 2014 and still talks about special
settings for the (local) dns server.... on a Windows 2013 server.

With kind regards,
Bonno Bloksma
system manager

tio
university of applied sciences
julianalaan 9 / 7553 ab  hengelo / the netherlands
t +31 (0)74-255 06 10
b.blok...@tio.nl<mailto:b.blok...@tio.nl> / www.tio.nl<http://www.tio.nl/en/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/hogeschooltio> /
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/TIO-Hogeschool-Hospitality-en-Toerisme/103881882987989#%21/pages/Hogeschool-Tio/417375345610>