Hi,

With AgenPro you do not need to write any code,
because it has a built-in agent simulator which also
can be loaded with snapshot data from a real
agent.

Thus, if you want a generic agent simulation
with dynamic MIB support, you better choose
AgenPro. Building it with SNMP4J-Agent needs
al lot of programming, e.g. for MIB parsing,
ManagedObject creation, etc.

If you want to build a simulation agent for
a static set of MIB modules, you can use SNMP4J-Agent
alone, but you have to write the glue code
manually, of course.

Best regards,
Frank