Thanks Frank for clarifying.

I need little more clarification. Pl clarify.

1) What is meant by "dynamic MIB support"?

2) The page
https://server.oosnmp.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1441804
mentioned that we could start the simulator with a snap-shot using
org.snmp4j.agent.test.SnapshotAgent. As I mentioned earlier, my SNMP
device has both standard and proprietary MIBs. Do I need AgenPro to
generate a snap-shot for my device using SNMP4J-CLT? Do I need AgenPro
to start simulator with the snap-shot for my device (as explained in the
page)?

--
Regards, Narasimha Murthy
x825 | +91-96502-10355