Bill and Darwin,
You know I love both you guys even though you wear those Orange shirts, and
I have to concede that it is possible to do more with 14 than 12. I want to
point out that the discussion was 2.4 and sailplanes, and I still feel IMHO
that  JR offers more flexibility and better RX's for our competition sailplanes
and  large scale models with multiple servos and high power requirements. I
also  don't often venture in to the large aerobatic arena so it would be unfair
for me  to comment on that phase of the hobby. I do know something about
Helicopters,  and have always found that JR  has had the best flexibility and
options for  programming. Even with all the limitations of the 12X over the 14,
that
guy  Quique  somehow manages to get the 12X to do enough that he is not
embarrassed to show up at a contest. Enough said I hope the Futaba is  always
good
to you. Larry

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.