The Thursday and Friday portion of Wood Crafters is sold out.  :-)

 Saturday and Sunday open ch # are :

  11, 13, 15, 30, 34 and 42   ( There has been some ch swapping and gonna's
 that haven't yet, but I think I have it right ).

 Send an email to me if you want to participate Saturday and Sunday on one
of
 the above ch.  The entry form can be printed from the Wood Crafters page on
 my web site.

 We have picked up some new faces that previously did their woody flying at
 the AMA/LSF Nats Nostalgia event.   Nostalgia at the Nats is canceled this
 year and the rumor is the LSF NATS are going to be renamed

        AMA/LSF ARF NATS.  :-)

  Just as a point of interest, last years NATS Nos event had 32 flyers, this
  years NATS RES will likely be very intense competition.

   I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks in February, so don't panic if
  don't respond.

  Thanks to all that have supported Sky Bench and the Wood Crafters events,
  this will be our 5th year for Woodys only at AMA.

  Nothing but fun at Wood Crafters 06.

  Ray Hayes
  http://www.skybench.com
  Home of Wood Crafters