On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 12:51 -0400, Stephen Brown Jr wrote:
> > You may find that you prefer one of the BSDs.
>
> I was just sitting here playing with OpenBSD and it's been a hair
> raising experience so far :/

Maybe this will reassure you: tho OpenBSD approach towards new (Linux)
users seems to be that "only if you manage to get past the BSD disklabel
and the least user-friendly implementation of fdisk in existence, areth
thou worthy of operating our Softe Ware".

Which you apparently have, so congratulations;). The good news is that
after that, in OpenBSD everything is infinitely more "intuitive" and
simple than it is with Linux.

Bill