Jan,

   I wanted to install a small system image, so that is way I went the
Debootstrap route. The standard installs, Fedora, Ubuntu, etc. all seam
to install the world for you, like M$ does.  My build was relatively
small ( 1/2 gig ).

   I have been testing for about 24  hours and it looks good. Apeempting
to move the image over to the HDD from the USB HDD.

   Thanks for you suggestion.

--
William Estrada
Mt Umunhum, CA, USA