Hello,
I buy a net5501 last year i think, and since April my board crash a
lot(no answer on serial link no network...). the watchdog automatically
restart the board, but this is annoying. the PSU can be the source of
crash ?
In the board i have a wifi n pci card and an 8Gb CF and the PSU is an
GPF361DA-1230-1.
I don't think this is the temperature because i have place some ramsink
on the geode, companion chip and S-IO and with the box open there is now
a small fan on top of the geode. And this is still crashing (some day
not, some day 6 or 8 times, and few other day every hours.....).

Regards.