Arun Khan wrote at 2010-09-30 00:35 -0500:
> 2010/9/30 green <greenfreedo...@gmail.com>:
> > Arun Khan wrote at 2010-09-29 14:12 -0500:
> >> I suggest a 12V DC, 2A SMPS.  It should have sufficient horse power
> >> for the board.
> >
> > Okay, thanks.
> >
> > Considering that such a thing seems to be unavailable from Soekris, perhaps
> > will just have to get the 3A one.  Unless there is a compatible power supply
> > available from elsewhere...
>
> Any good quality SMPS with the desired AMP rating should do.

My concern is plug compatibility.  Surely I can not assume that any 12V 3A
power supply will work?  And I haven't found any specification yet that
includes a plug type, so I don't even know what to look for.

Also, I am willing to spend the $20 for a Soekris power supply if it is better
quality than something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Quality-Power-Adapter-1002HA-1000HA/dp/B002TSMKEU

Thanks for your help.